CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

28 March 2012

A card today

I have a very simple straight forward card for your perusal today.  I made it for a crafty buddy whom I lent some spellbinders too. Hope she enjoys playing with them.



It is a square card, and all I did was to attach some designer paper to it.  I then just blinged it all. I outlined the butterflies and stars with some Glamour Dust, boy does it life up to its name! I added Papermania. glitter flowers to cover the flowers that were there already.  I also added gems to the little dots outlining the flourishes.

"Easy peasy, lemon squeeze."

But it looks lovely and effective, bright and colourful. Yeah! I know I say so myself. lol

Recipe:
Backing paper: DCWV - Blossoms and Butterflies
Flowers: Papermania - Capsule collection
Gems: Martha Stewart - clear gem stickers
Glitter: Decoart - Glamour dust

Hope you like,


4 comments:

Mary Gregor said...

Very Nice Card Vicky--Love the Colors!!

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Kerry.xxx

Di said...

OMG - LOVE this - all that bling is fabulous!! Would also look amazing all in white - maybe a Christmas card?! Just saying LOL!!

Anonymous said...

It looks even better in real life!!! ;-) And when I saw it I thought it was so simple, yet so nice and elegant...The type of card you'd make a bunch just to have ready on your desk for those last minute greetings!! I loved it!!! Well done!
Alice

Post a Comment